|Phineas and Ferb episode|
|"Instructions for use at Template talk:Infobox Phineas and Ferb episode"|
Phineas and Ferb that it's too hot to think of any ideas of what to do today. Their dad comes over with a snow cone machine and leaves to go to an antique show. Phineas realizes that snow in July would be pretty cool, which gives him an idea. Ferb begins to crank the snow cone machine, causing snow to overflow.
Isabella arrives with the Fireside Girls, who offer to help them make S'winter. Together, they create a mountain of snow in their backyard. Candace climbs out of her window and sees the mountain. Jeremy sees Candace and hangs out with D.D., a Swedish exchange student.
Candace gets jealous and runs up the mountain, where she meets Vanessa Doofenshmirtz. She rides the ski lift and Jeremy and D.D. jump off, with Candace still riding on the ski lift, due to her fear of heights. Candace hires Buford to pull her in a toboggan up the mountain to meet Jeremy.
Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz meets Perry in his building, where he traps him in quick hardening chocolate. He shows Perry his Melt-inator 65000 that melts chocolate. He realizes that Perry has eaten his way out of the chocolate shell. Doofenshmirtz aims the Melt-inator 65000 at Linda's car, which melts her tires.
Candace arrives at the top of the mountain and sees Jeremy talking to Didi. She runs on the ice and slips, causing her to fall off the mountain of snow again. She gets caught on Phineas and Ferb's snowboard while they host a snowboarding contest. They go through obstacles and win.
Jeremy adores her and introduces her to D.D., who turns out to be a boy. Doofenshmirtz accidentally uses all the power in the Tri-State Area, which stops the air-conditioning and melts the snow mountain, causing everything to look normal. Pretty soon, Isabella tells every one that her mom has got hot chocolate. Everyone cheers and runs out. Then, Phineas asks Candace if she wants a snow-cone. Candace grabs the snow-cone and puts her face in it.
The "Where's Perry" LineEdit
The "There's Perry" LineEdit
The "Too Young" LineEdit
"It's a unique and logic defying amalgam of Winter and Summer." (When Isabella asks what's S'winter)
Said by Isabella when Phineas replies they're making S'winter.
Perry's entrance to his lairEdit
Perry steps into a coil of hose and turns on the faucet, which sends him into a tube.
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
S'Winter missing the first verse and including pictures of scenes from the episode.
Phineas: Some People call it 'Wummer'!
Candace: I think cheerleaders are so overrated. I mean being gorgeous and popular, does that matter in the real world... what is going on!?
Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Note to self, my evil deed for tomorrow, fire the maid.
Dr. Doofenshmirtz: But it will never arrive! In five, four, three.... (sighs in disgust) Two-and-a-half, two-and-a-quarter. Is that it? Is that... you're not a-going to do anything? You're just gonna stand there like a dead fish? I'm giving you a chance to do something here. Oh, this used to be more fun. One-and-a-half, one-and-a-quarter.... You know, in some cultures, it's considered rude not to particip....
(Perry kicks him)
- 8th episode produced. 11th episode aired, broadcast on February 9, 2008.
- Creating S'winter was one of the goals in the Phineas and Ferb (video game), and is the object of the online game S'no Problem.
- Episode description from the original Phineas and Ferbruary 2008 press release: 
- In "S'Winter," airing Saturday, Ferb-ruary 9, the boys' dad, Lawrence, shows them how to make snow cones which results in their big idea: make winter in the middle of summer. Soon their backyard is full of snow and everyone in the neighborhood is skiing, snowboarding or sledding. Even though Candace is afraid of heights, she braves the slopes in order to steal Jeremy's attention away from a Swedish exchange student. Meanwhile Dr. Doofenshmirtz uses the Melt-i-nator device to melt all the chocolate in the Tri-State area so it will drain into his underground candy factory, allowing him to corner the chocolate market and create chocolates in his own image.
- The "Melt-inator 6-5000" is likely an allusion to "Pennsylvania 6-5000", which is the phone number to the Hotel Pennsylvania in New York City, New York. and the song by the Glen Miller Orchestra of the same name.
- Vincent Martella as Phineas Flynn
- Thomas Sangster as Ferb Fletcher
- Ashley Tisdale as Candace Flynn
- Alyson Stoner as Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry the Platypus
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Major Monogram
- Mitchel Musso as Jeremy Johnson
- Caroline Rhea as Linda Flynn
- Dan Povenmire as Dr. Doofenshmirtz
- Richard O'Brien as Lawrence Fletcher
- Olivia Olson as Vanessa Doofenshmirtz
- ↑ Phineas and Ferb-ruary press release: http://www.disneychannelmedianet.com/assets/pr%5Chtml/PAF_020108.html
| Previously produced episode:|
"The Magnificent Few"
|"S'Winter"|| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
"The Magnificent Few"
| Next aired episode:|
"Jerk De Soleil"