|Bad Hair Day|
|Directed by||Erick Canuel|
|Distributed by||Disney Channel|
|Release date(s)||February 13, 2015|
High school tech whiz Monica Reeves (Laura Marano), is determined to become prom queen. But after mixing hair-care products while trying to create an online poll for the type of hairdo she should wear to the prom, she suddenly wakes up with her hair in a crispy, tangled mess, and to make matters worse, finds the dress and shoes she intended to wear ruined as well. A suspended police officer named Liz Morgan (Leigh-Allyn Baker) seeks an exceptionally valuable and stolen necklace that the teen somehow ends up possessing. Prom day goes from bad to worse as the pair is pursued by a dogged jewel thief named Pierce Peters (Christian Campbell) on a wild ride around the city.
- Laura Marano as Monica Reeves, a teen tech-whiz and potential prom queen
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Liz Morgan, a "down-on-her-luck cop" who is tracking down a missing necklace.
- Christian Campbell as Pierce Peters, a "dogged jewel thief".
- Kiana Madeira as Sierra, Monica's best friend
- Christian Paul as Ed, Liz's former partner
- Alain Goulem as Monica's father
- Jake Manley as Kyle Timmons, Monica's boyfriend.
- Zoe De Grande Maison as Ashley Mendlebach, Monica's competition and arch enemy.
- The movie premiered the day before Valentine's Day.
- Liz's car is a 1991 Chevrolet Caprice.
- Bad Hair Day at the Internet Movie Database
How to Build a Better Boy
|Disney Channel Original Movies|| Succeeded by|
Teen Beach 2